Saturday, July 5, 2008

My First 4th

Yesterday was my first 4th of July, and I had a great 4th of July dress from my Meemaw and Papaw and Aunties! We had so much fun hanging out with our friends. We went to L and NK's family lake house and spent the day enjoying the gorgeous weather by riding on a boat, playing on the beach, swimming in the lake, and eating lots of food (well, Daddy and Mommy ate lots of food). Here is a pic of me on my first boat ride! I loved it; it was so fun being on the water and watching the waves from the boat.















I love to swim and here are pics of my first time swimming in a lake! I'm so glad no fish came and nibbled my toes, and Mommy was soooo glad we didn't see any snakes.


Too bad I fell asleep before the fireworks, but I was so tuckered out. Oh well, maybe next year. Thank you so much LK and NK for inviting us to celebrate with you!

0 comments: