Saturday, December 20, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday, Little Angel

Okay, I know it's late, but December bdays are tough. Talk about ridiculously busy. But finally, I'm posting some pics from Corrina's first bday. Her actual bday was last week, Thursday. Unfortunately, I left for work early, early, early, so I didn't get to make her a fun bday breakfast, but Jimmy and I were both able to be home from work at around noon, so the rest of the day was all about Corrina. We took her to Chucky Cheese to get some lunch and play games. She just LOVED Chucky. She sat there and laughed at that mouse and wanted to touch him. Then back home for a nice nap, and when she woke up, we gave her some cake. She really tried to blow out the candle; it was sooo cute! She loved the cake, of course. Then, we went swimming because Corrina just loves to swim. She sits in the water then lets herself fall back into the water, covering her face and everything. She comes up, laughs, and falls back again. She definitely enjoys being in the water. By then, she was exhausted but had just enough energy to open her present from Momma and Daddy. I can't believe she's one! My little sweet pea is growing too fast.

Here are some pics from Chucky Cheese:

Corrina with her bday cake.
Sharing cake with Momma. And, here's Corrina's reaction to opening her Curious George doll. I just LOVE the expression on her face, but if you coulda heard her...she just said, "OOOO..."

What a fun bday! I think she had a great time, and she was certainly tired at the end of the day. Happy Birthday, sweet love. You brought so much joy and laughter into our lives and we LOVE you soooo much!

0 comments: