Friday, September 24, 2010

Girlie Girl






Jimmy and I have a girlie girl. Not sure where this came from since I am not really a girlie person, but alas, I am surround by a lot of pink, frills, princesses, Barbies, and lots of other cutesy girl things. Before Corrina was born, Jimmy and I adamantly stated that we would not get into the princess scene; we would not call her princess nor would we buy any princess stuff. Ha! Goes to show, you should never say never. Case in point...last Saturday, I took my little "Ariel" to the Disney on Ice Princess show. What!!???


She has watched almost every princess movie; she wears princess shirts, and she plays with princess dolls. She is all about the Disney princesses, especially Ariel. She names all her Barbies and dolls Ariel. Yes, I am definitely eating my words, but they actually don't taste too bad. It's fun to hear her play so imaginatively, and the look on her face as we watched the princesses skate across the ice made my heart melt. I can't even taste those words anymore. All I see is her excited, wide eyes and beautiful smile and how cute she looked in her in her little Ariel costume. (Thanks, KP and AP, for letting Corrina borrow it!) Here are some pics from the show.










0 comments: