Saturday, October 18, 2008

Birthdays

Before I say anything, I want to say thank you to everyone who voted for Corrina in the Baby Idol contest. Even though she didn't win, wasn't it fun looking at all those cute babies?


I know it's late, but here are some pics from Auntie Em's birthday back in September. We LOVE YOU, AUNTIE EM!


The next party was a couple of Saturdays ago; we went to the first of the 1st birthdays. JT had the first birthday party of all those babies at church who were born around the same time. Can't believe it's been a year already! Here are some cute pics from the party. Corrina spent most of the time trying to figure out how the pumpkin lit up.

And finally, this past weekend we celebrated my bday with my parents. I had so much fun trying to get Corrina to blow out the candles. I also had a blast listening to my grandparents talk about their high school days and explaining to me what rumble seats and fender skirts and stuff are. Here are some pics from the bday party.

We also went to Louisville's Fall Festival last weekend. We ate pancakes Saturday morning; Corrina got a specially made Mickey Mouse pancake from her Papaw Dave. Later that day, we went to the parade, and Corrina had so much fun picking up the candy and putting it in her pumpkin bucket. (And Momma had so much fun eating the candy..hehe!)


0 comments: