Saturday, October 4, 2008

ROCK THE BABY IDOL VOTE!!

Before I explain the title, I just have to say that I LOVE October. It is by far my favorite month...the weather, the changing leaves, the tricks and treats, the costumes, the apple cider, Trunk-Or-Treat...I could go on. Instead, I'll explain what I meant by my post title.


I have to preface it by saying that I really can't believe I did this, because I never thought I would, but we just have the cutest pic of Corrina in her cowgirl hat, so I had to enter the pic in a contest. It's a Baby Idol contest, put on by 93.7 The Bull (the country radio station I listen to). Corrina's pic is on the website (http://www.thebullrocks.com/), and the voting starts on Monday, Oct. 6. So, please, please, please everyone go to the website and vote for Corrina T. Again, can't believe I entered her, but the pic is just TOO CUTE! I know I already posted it, but here it is again. Please go vote on Monday!! Thanks!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SHE IS NUMBER 100 UNDER THE A-D CATEGORY. JUST TO MAKE YOUR VOTING EASIER!

Anonymous said...

or not nevermind she is 149 under A-D

Anonymous said...

I did my part.

L