Sunday, February 14, 2010

Ode to My Sweetheart

Happy Valentine's Day to my sweet love Jimmy. He is such an amazing father and husband; he takes such good care of us and is very gentle with our hearts. I have heard that your love for your special someone grows deeper as go, but I really thought I couldn't love Jimmy more than on the day we were married. Now, almost 5 years later and my love for him has grown to much more depths and heights. He still makes my heart pitter-patter, but he also continuously acts in a way that I just can't help respecting and trusting him. I love you, Jimmy, and my love continues to get stronger with every passing day as we walk hand in hand towards our Father above. Thank you for walking with me.



Here is a video of my amazing man, playing one of my all-time favorite songs. Isn't he incredible!


0 comments: